- Portal Tutorials
- Intro Videos
The JCPS Parent Portal is a secure Web site that you can use to track your child's progress in school. The goal of the Parent Portal is to create a better partnership and dialogue between JCPS parents and teachers. We hope that you will use it regularly and become a partner with us in your child's education.
At this time, each program requires that you log in separately. Contact your child’s school for information on how to register for JCPS Online and Career Cruising. To register for the Infinite Campus portal, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, child’s name, child’s school and your telephone number. If you experience problems using the Parent Portal, check our FAQs page or call your child's school.
Because the information you will have access to is confidential, you also will be asked to agree to an Acceptable Use Policy before connecting to any of the secure areas below.
Select this to:
- View attendance.
- View assigned lessons (middle and high school only).
- View daily grades.
- View your child's report card.
- E-mail teachers.
- View your child's class schedule.
- View bus information.
- View standardized test results.
- View health records.
- Help your child choose next year's high school courses (during the month of March).
Select this if your child's teacher(s) invite you to an online classroom in the JCPS Online environment.
For middle school and high school students only
Select this to:
- View your child's Individual Learning Plan (ILP).
- Explore your child's career interests.
- Explore educational opportunities after high school.
Last modified May 22, 2013